Top brands and a wide variety of options.
800L Agripak Linkage
- Calibrated tank with clear volume markings
- Rear mounted pump to protect from damage and allow PTO more overlap
- Large lid with strainer
- Translucent white UV-stabilised tank – see level at a glance
- Easy access drain for complete clean out
- Optional MAX 12 metre boom with self-leveller pictured
- Quick-adjust boom slide mounts
- Handwash tank standard for safety
- Large fresh water flush tank standard for in-field clean out
- Pictured with over-top support and hydraulic height adjuster fitted
- Slide-out rear park legs for stability when parked with larger booms fitted
- Venturi agitation standard – with on/off control tap on PRV control
1300 | 1600 Linkage
- Calibrated and UV stabilised poly tank with sight tube and litres marked
- Stabiliser legs fitted to the fame to keep unit safe from tipping when parked
- Protected pump mounted beneath the tank for excellent suction and safety
- Protected large suction filter with shut-off valve for easy cleaning
- Large filling lid with strainer
- Nozzles are protected on all booms toavoid damage
- Stainless steel boom tubing with non-drip nozzle bodies
- Easy access drain system for quick draining and clean out
- Forklift points on bottom frame rails to assist with loading/unloading from a vehicle
- Integrated 1,000mm hydraulic lift device
- Integrated handwash tank standard
- Integrated 170 litre flushing tank standard
30 litre chemical mixer/induction unit standard
- Clothing and glove locker
- Folding access step for safety
- 160 L/min pump standard
- All Croplands booms fitted with AirMix® air-induction nozzles as standard
300L Trailed Sprayer
- Translucent UV-stabilised tank with large sump and graduated markings
- 12-volt models standard with NEW hose reel, with 10 metres of 10mm hose and spray lance
- Large, easy access lid with filling strainer
12-volt, 20 litre per minute (open-flow) pump to enable use with booms to 6 metres
- Easy access suction filter and regulator for pressure and flow adjustment
- Safety hitch for safe towing
- Flotation tyres on sturdy axle
- Rugged, one-piece chassis
- Handy parking stand
- On models with boom fitted: AirMix® air-induction low drift nozzles fitted standard
- Fully protected non-drip nozzle bodies on stainless steel boom tubes
- Spring loaded breakaways to protect boom arms from accidental impact damage
300L Traymount Sprayers
- Heavy duty hot-dip galvanised frame with carry handles
- UV-stabilised tank with level markings
- Large filling lid with basket strainer
- Large sump for total emptying and easy draining and clean out
- Genuine Honda motor to power the reliable AR diaphragm pump
- 12-volt remote rewind reel option for effortless spraying and high productivity (RSRL100RC models)
- For weed spraying, sheep jetting, fire fighting, water carting and pest control
THE PINTO 3000 REPRESENTS CROPLANDS PHILOSOPHY – ROBUST DESIGN AND GENEROUS DIMENSIONS RESULT IN UNMATCHED DURABILITY.
- Generous 160 L/min diaphragm pump for plenty of volume for superior agitation and water rate flexibility
- Hydraulic accumulator boom suspension for cushioned boom ride
- Heavy duty epoxy-powder coated frame to increase chemical resistance and durability
- Big single wheels (30”or 42”) fitted to heavy duty axle with less compaction and less crop damage
- Height adjustable hitch and swivel eye drawbar to optimise weight distribution and balance
SPRAY MORE. Efficiently
Improve your productivity with HARDI spraying know-how, large capacity tanks and wide booms!
Width without weight
At just half the weight of a steel boom equivalent, POMMIER aluminium booms are available from 24 to 48.5m wide.
Better coverage, less drift
With AutoTerrain and AutoHeight delivering a level of accuracy and uniformity to broad acre spraying, unlike anything before!
Holds the target rate
Through changing spraying speeds, during cornering and while auto boom section control systems are active at the same time. Powerful preemptive pressure-based application rate control with ONRATE and DynamicFluid4.
Multi function controller options
HC5500 easy-to-use controller for precise application regardless of speed. HC8500 and HC9500 touchscreen controllers or guidance, mapping, AutoSection, application rate, variable rate, tank content and Auto Terrain. HARDI combines these features on their sprayers so you can spray more effectively.
KUHN trailed sprayers provide a new idea of balance: a well equipped sprayer with aluminium booms, polyester tank and CAN BUS regulation for ease of use and optimum quality spraying. Their numerous equipment possibilities combined with the impeccable boom balance make it easier to use the sprayer.
KUHN mounted sprayers combine precision and ease of use while requiring little investment.
They can be fitted with steel or aluminium booms featuring manual or hydraulic folding.
Their polyethylene tanks of 600 to 1800L offer a high resistance thanks to their UV-absorbing protection.
These sprayers have a large range of equipment such as CAN BUS regulations that allow you to find the sprayer best adapted to your needs.
Need help? Call our customer service team on (03) 5231 6322
At CLAAS Harvest Centre, our workshop and parts teams deliver around-the-clock harvest support to keep your farm machinery operating at peak efficiency during your busiest times of the year.
5 Rossmoyne Road, Colac, 3250
Ph: 03 5231 6322
65 Caramut Road, Warrnambool, 3380
Ph: 03 5561 1733
914 LaTrobe Street, Delacombe, 3350
Ph: 03 5332 0177
Want to contact us via email?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Be the first to hear about our specials, new products and other CLAAS Harvest Centre Swayn & McCabe news.